Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Never To Be Seen Again?

Apparently I have become obsolete. I just addressed a blog site that informed me of my slide into obsolescence. The site explains itself: The monologue of the Religious Right is over and a new conversation has begun! Join the God’s Politics dialogue with Jim Wallis and friends…

Since I am a member of that RR, I’m wondering “where do I go now? Our monologue “is over”. Perhaps I’ll accept that invitation and have an ongoing “conversation” with those “friends” that participate in the blog. Believe me, I am not being sarcastic. As I have stated previously there are many Christians who are obviously substantive, passionate, and honest in their beliefs yet whose ethos is polar-opposite to my own. They wish to heal the World; I wish to confront the World. Can we all do a little of both?

If the monologue is dead, perhaps I will be allowed to converse with the dialogue. Let’s see.

No comments: