Tuesday, June 17, 2008

He's Lost It?

Was going to comment on the futility of the current Egyptian brokered "ceasefire" between Hamas and Israel. I thought that I would expose the Hamas Charter and their declared intention to destroy their newly found partner in the ceasing of fire; thought that I would muse about how many Chrisitans would applaud this sham and while I was at it would muse concerning how many Christians were applauding California's legalizing of homosexual marriages. Changed my mind. Let me ask a simple question, fold tent, and just drop the subject. To some this will appear as a feeble attempt to sober our Christian community; to others it will appear arrogant and to others just plain stupid. Nonetheless, here it comes?

To those of us who proclaim the great name of Christ, do we understand that that proclamation makes us all candidates to apostasy? (I Thes. 5:1-6)

No comments: