Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Kenzi Cried Again

Sorry baby. Death always wins in this world. You and I have to cry some more, I guess. Just finished reading the book of James. He wrote about the history of the world in a strange way. Here’s what he wrote:

Be patient, therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the farmer waits for the precious produce of the soil, being patient about it, until it gets the early and late rains. You too be patient; strengthen your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is at hand. (James 5:7-8)

This tired world has gotten a lot of rain over the years. I don’t think that there is much more rain waiting out there. We’ll probably cry together some more. Let’s both be patient and let’s always be there for each other. I am always so glad that you are there for me when I cry, and you know that I am always there for you when you do.

Behold, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him, and all the tribes of the Earth will mourn over Him. (Rev.1:7)

And he showed me a river of the water of life, clear as crystal, coming from the throne of God and of the Lamb, in the middle of its street. And on either side of the river was the tree of life…(Rev 22:1-2)

No more death baby, no more death! Some people think that we Christians need to be nice to the world and it will be nice to us. Bad people won’t do bad things any more. I just think that we need the Lord to come back, don’t you? It won’t always be like this.

And the wolf will dwell with the lamb, and the leopard will lie down with the kid, And the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; And a little boy will lead them. Also the cow and the bear will graze; Their young will lie down together; And the lion will eat straw like the ox. And the nursing child will play by the hole of the cobra, And the weaned child will put his hand on the viper’s den. They will not hurt or destroy in all My holy mountain, For the earth will be full of the knowledge of the LORD as the waters cover the sea. (Is. 11:6-9)

OK Death, you win for now, but your day is coming too. Pain is ours for now, sweet baby, but not for long. Sorry for kinda writing like an adult, honey; I just didn’t know how to put it any other way. I just really need for Him to come back and get us. Until then, let’s be faithful to Him, love our family, kiss Holly on the nose for being a great mamma and spit in Death’s face. Luv ya baby. GPR

PS: Love His Coming baby; love His Coming. Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Grandpa,
Thanks for the blog. I know that the kitty is in heaven with Jesus. We burried her today, I named her Rose. Grandpa, I know there is more to this world then just pain and I also know too the JESUS NEEDS TO COME BACK !! I love you so much.
Kenzi.
Ps- now your a great-great-grandpa to the kitties. =)