Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Back to the Thirties

This abstract from the JPost of Feb. 19, 2008:

In a letter of condolence following last week’s assassination of Hizbullah terror chief Imad Mughniyeh (Muhammad Ali Jafari) said: ‘I am convinced that with every passing day Hizbullah’s might is increasing and in the near future, we will witness the disappearance of this cancerous growth Israel by means of the Hizbullah fighters’ radiation (therapy).

In the letter, in which Jafari consoled (Hassan Nasrallah) over the death of the ‘martyr,’ he continued: “There’s no doubt that the death of this loyal fighter will strengthen the resolve of all revolutionary Muslims and fighters in the struggle against the Zionist regime, particularly the resolve of those who fought by this martyr’s side.’
(bold mine)

I’m feeling guilty. For the last few days, I’ve been bitten by a bug that’s forcing me to work my back yard in order to plant artichokes. Steep slope, clay soil, time consuming and not at all spiritual - but enjoyable. So I woke up this morning (2:00 A. M.) and thought that it’s time to get back to the blog. Love artichokes; the entire family loves artichokes; they look beautiful, and taste great, but this guy is talking about nuking Israel. I should have commented on the full article when it came out, but I was planting artichokes! By the way, I congratulate Muhammad Ali Jafari for actually saying the word Israel. This is progress. Peace must be just around the corner. He later came to his senses and used the term Zionist regime, but it may be too late. They may have already cut out his tongue. So here I am thinking that I’m some sort of a Watchman on the Wall. While I’m changing clay soil to a more artichoke friendly soil, Israel is about to get nuked, Ezekiel 38-39 looms ahead of us and the Church slumbers. I vow! Yes, I swear that one of these days I’m going to stop planting artichokes, and devote all of my time to annoying people with these TAFTCOM… articles. By the way, I have also been bitten by the bug to plant cacti and succulents. It’s a strange looking yard.

It’s the year 2008, right? Feels more like 1939. IT’S 1939 BELOVED! We’re snake-bit and we’re not paying attention!

TAFTCom…

No comments: